August 14, 2008

First One!

So this is the first post on our new blog. I thought we'd join the revolution and share photos and info about our family that maybe someone might want to see, especially grandparents. Until I can get the kids in bed and upload pictures from our "vacation" and Merritt's birthday, here's the pictures from Spencer's blessing. First photo is my family.



Back row from the left: my brother-in-law Matt, my sister Jessica, niece Sarah (12) holding Spencer (2 mos), my mom Terri, me and Jay. Front row from the left: nephew Drew (7), nephew Jackson (4), son Parker (5), nephew Sawyer (10) and daughter Merritt (3).

And now Jay's family.



Back row from left: Jay's brother-in-law Trevor, Jay's sister Joy, Jay, Me holding Spencer, niece Brooke (13), brother-in-law Jason, nephew McKay (10) and Jay's sister Trina. Front row from left: nephew Nick (5), nephew Ben (3), niece Emily (3 mos) and daughter Merritt. My son Parker is behind Emily and under my elbow.

More pictures soon! We hope everyone is well and happy.

No comments: