January 21, 2009

His Father's Son

Parker comes home today from kindergarten and shows me a paper from his backpack: "Carly gave me her phone number, Mom, so I can call her some time so we can get together and play. And I gave her my phone number, too, so she can call me."

It's already started and he gets it all from Jay. I never had those skillz at 25, much less 5. He's the only 5-year old I know that can go to playland at the mall, find the two cutest girls there and get them to chase him around and around. He'll be hopeless after puberty.

4 comments:

blairsblog6 said...

Oh Lover Boy...Come here Lover Boy...Ba--by, sweeeet ba-a-by!

Anonymous said...

I love that you posted this. What a little ladies' man.

Anonymous said...

Don't hate 'da player, hate 'da game! :)

blairsblog6 said...

Is that Jay's blogger id? Great!