October 9, 2008

Too Tired for Tag

My obscene OLDER sister, Jessica, tagged me, even though I'm way too tired to chase anyone else around to tag back. So I'll just be "IT" forever. Anyhow, here's my taggy answers to the hard-hitting questions:

Five Favorite Places I've Ever Lived:
1. Our little house here, right now, full of monkeys and dirty socks and poopy panties.
2. Our little newlywed duplex in Lexington, KY were Parker was made and born.
3. Provo, UT, where I had a blast, felt too cool for words and met all my peeps.
4. The tobacco farm on Georgetown Rd, Lexington, KY. Every kid should grow up on a farm.
5. My nanny & papaw's house, Winchester, KY. I was there often enough growing up to call it home.

Five Favorite Snacks:
1. Ice cream--Chocolate made with Special Dark at Bruster's
2. A big basket of fresh, RIPE strawberries, straight from the farm and not the grocery
3. Bread-crusty, yeasty, homemade bread, preferably not from my kitchen
4. Chocolate Cake-moist, big piece with homemade icing
5. Dove Dark Chocolate

Five Favorite Jobs:
1. Computer Tech for Fayette County Schools (easy, nice hours)
2. Public Librarian (loved my co-workers and the wacky public)
3. Temp at UK (summers home from BYU)
4. Substitute Teacher (no planning, crack the whip and keep 'em quiet)
5. Mom?

If I had a million dollars:
First, I'd buy my dream house with a big kitchen, butler's pantry and plenty of storage and a garage we could actually park cars in. Second, I'd get Jay his dream car (which changes frequently) and me a shiny red five-speed Jaguar (two-door!) and a new Toyota Sienna, loaded, for hauling the monkeys around when I had to. Third, I'd pay off Jay's student loans and then Mom's debts and take care of Jay's parents and then save the rest for missions and college and orthodontic work when the monkeys are older.

Five Things I Love:
1. Tickling and snuggling my monkeys
2. NAPPING!!
3. Holding hands and smooching my honey
4. Shopping, most especially thrift stores & yard sales
5. EATING

Five Places I Loved Visiting:
1. Savannah, GA--I'd move there in a heartbeat. Beautiful!
2. Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, DC, etc.
3. Nauvoo and Carthage
4. Las Vegas, Baby!
5. Pensacola Beach, FL

Five People I Tag:
Umm, see intro above. Over and out.

2 comments:

blairsblog6 said...

I totally think "obscene" is in the eye of the beholder!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to learn more about my old roomie. I was glad to see Provo on your 5 favorite places you've lived. What fond memories...

Miss you!!

Suzie