January 30, 2009

Heaven for Today

Jay--some weird rash under/beside his left eye, sore back and stiff neck from wrestling and snow sports with Parker, back at work and glad of the break from home

Parker--stir-crazy after a week of no school and being snowed in

Merr--runny nose and whiny attitude, "I want to play in the snow too; the snow's too cold; I can't walk in the snow; carry me; my nose is running; waaa."

Spencer--snotty nose with a dried, green booger stuck on the end that he won't let me clean off, ouchy diaper rash, probably 2 ear infections and a grumpy attitude

Me--mastitis (considering myself lucky--it's the 1st time ever and with 3 kids!), sinus headache/infection maybe, stiff neck from lack of sleep, stir-crazy from being snowed in with three monkeys

And ya know what? I wouldn't change anything, except maybe the runny noses and boob troubles. I sure love me some crazy monkeys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missed you today! My boys sure love Parker. They sat by him at church and have talked about him all day today. Hope you're feeling better.