January 9, 2009

Jets from Heaven

Parker: "Mom, I think it's almost time for Bowen to come back."

Me: "Why do you say that?"

Parker: "Cause Grayson and Sterling came back and so Bowen will be coming back soon."

Me: "But Parker, Grayson and Sterling were only in China and Bowen's in heaven. It's not just a quick plane ride from heaven to come back."

Parker: "Yeah, but Grayson and Sterling are back and I think Bowen's coming back soon, too."

I wish my faith was as simple and pure as Parker's. I'm hoping it'll be soon, too.

2 comments:

blairsblog6 said...

So ssweet. Jackson said something similar the other day about Bowen coming back to life soon...I printed out his temple card yesterday...

Anonymous said...

If only we could all have faith like our children. Love your 2009 word. Good one.