July 15, 2009

Eight

More gray, less hair.
More weight, less perkiness.
More wrinkles, less tone.
More memories, less memory.
More responsibilities, less money.
More frustrations (3 in particular), more rewards (eternal).
More joys, more tough times, more sorrows, many more laughs.

July 14, 2001


More and less, I love you, Jay. I was lucky enough to find my best friend, catch him and keep him. I'm so happy I'm on this journey with you. Happy Anniversary (+1 day). I love you.



And the picture was actually taken July 21st at our reception in Lexington, but you get the idea. And I look good in this one, so it's the one I'm using. And FYI, I really wish I still had that body--I look like a super-sized version today. Kids: they ruin your body, your mind, your home and your checkbook. But they're worth it, I guess, most of the time.

1 comment:

tania said...

I love it. You guys look so cute and young. And for the record, I think you still look good today. :-) Happy late anniversary.